Technical characteristics of fully welded ball valve:
1. The valve body structure is integrally welded without external leakage.
2. The valve seat is composed of PTFE sealing ring and spring, which has strong adaptability to pressure and temperature changes, and will not cause any leakage in the range of use.
3. Leak-proof structure of the valve stem: the bottom of the valve stem has a PTFE self-sealing gasket and an O-ring, with two O-rings and two PTFE gaskets on the top to ensure no leakage.
4. The material of the valve body is the same as the material of the pipeline, so there will be no uneven stress, and it will not be deformed due to earthquakes and vehicles passing through the ground.
5. The valve body is light and easy to keep warm.
6. The direct-buried ball valve can be directly buried in the ground, without the need to build tall valve wells, only need to set up small shallow wells on the ground, which greatly saves construction cost and engineering time.
7. The length of the valve body and the height of the valve stem can be adjusted according to the construction and design requirements of the pipeline.
8. The processing accuracy of the sphere is very precise and easy to operate, without any bad interference.
9. There are two connection methods: welding and flange.
10. Mode of operation: handle, gear (vertical/horizontal)
11. In the case of normal operation of the valve, the warranty period is 20 years.